Bank of America Mobile Banking
- Rating: 4.81697
- Size: 538.81MB
- Version: 21.01.02
- Author: Bank of America
- Content Rating: Rated 4+
- Publication date: February 21, 2021
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Bank conveniently and securely with the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app for U.S.-based accounts.
• Review activity in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View mortgage, auto loan and other account balances
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Order checks
• Set alerts for important account info
• Securely send and receive money with Zelle® using a U.S. mobile number or email address¹
• Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
• Schedule/edit/cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add/edit payees
• Take photos of checks to deposit them
• Immediately see the processing deposit in your account²
Erica, Your Virtual Financial Assistant³
• Ask Erica to find transactions, pay bills and more
• Get valuable alerts, helpful insights and financial guidance
• Reach a representative for help
• Schedule an appointment to meet with a specialist
• Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
• Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards
• Receive credit card offers
• Set up Touch ID® / Face ID®
• If fraudulent activity is suspected on your card, we'll notify you
• With our Mobile Banking Security Guarantee, you’re not liable for fraudulent transactions when reported promptly⁴
See the Online Banking Service Agreement at bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement for more information. Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.
¹ Transfers require enrollment and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account to a domestic bank account or debit card. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
² Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions apply.
³ Erica only listens or speaks when you tap the microphone and retains interactions to optimize your experience. Erica speaks aloud and hears and responds to all voices. Erica is only available in English.
⁴ You’re not liable for fraudulent Mobile Banking transactions when you notify the bank within 60 days of the transaction first appearing on your statement and comply with security responsibilities.
Investing involves risk. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (also referred to as “MLPF&S” or “Merrill”) makes available certain investment products sponsored, managed, distributed or provided by companies that are affiliates of Bank of America Corporation (“BofA Corp.”). MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, registered investment adviser, Member SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of BofA Corp.
Investment, insurance and annuity products:
• Are Not FDIC Insured
• Are Not Bank Guaranteed
• May Lose Value
All features may not be available in iPad.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
iPhone, iPad, Touch ID and Face ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC