Left 4 Dead
Caninecommandos is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Materials protected by copyright belong to their respective owners. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, and others.
We create the app and support it until you don’t need our services anymore. There are several stages in app development, and we follow them step by step. Our team offers close collaboration. You will receive reports and grow able to see the progress we’ve made with your app. Before we start work, we will discuss all the details of the process.
Authentic content by Caninecommandos
Set in the immediate aftermath of the zombie apocalypse, L4D's survival co-op mode lets you blast a path through the infected in four unique “movies,” guiding your survivors across the rooftops of an abandoned metropolis, through rural ghost towns and pitch-black forests in your quest to escape a devastated Ground Zero crawling with infected enemies. Each "movie" is comprised of five large maps, and can be played by one to four human players, with an emphasis on team-based strategy and objectives.
New technology dubbed "the AI Director" is used to generate a unique gameplay experience every time you play. The Director tailors the frequency and ferocity of the zombie attacks to your performance, putting you in the middle of a fast-paced, but not overwhelming, Hollywood horror movie.
- Addictive single player, co-op, and multiplayer action gameplay from the makers of Counter-Strike and Half-Life
- Versus Mode lets you compete four-on-four with friends, playing as a human trying to get rescued, or as a zombie boss monster that will stop at nothing to destroy them.
- See how long you and your friends can hold out against the infected horde in the new Survival Mode
- An advanced AI director dynamically creates intense and unique experiences every time the game is played
- 20 maps, 10 weapons and unlimited possibilities in four sprawling "movies"
- Matchmaking, stats, rankings, and awards system drive collaborative play
- Designer's Commentary allows gamers to go "behind the scenes" of the game
- Powered by Source and Steam
THE SACRIFICE"The Sacrifice” is the new add-on for Left 4 Dead.
"The Sacrifice" is the prequel to "The Passing," and takes place from the L4D Survivors' perspective as they make their way South. In addition to advancing the story, "The Sacrifice" introduces a new style finale featuring "Sacrificial Gameplay" where players get to decide who will give their life so the others may live.
In The Sacrifice for Left 4 Dead owners receive "The Sacrifice" campaign playable in Campaign, Versus, and Survival modes.
App of the month
- Wallpaper Engine Utilities
- Counter-Strike Free to Play Games
- Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition Strategy Games
- Left 4 Dead Action Games
- Garry's Mod Indie Games
- Tabletop Simulator Simulation Games
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated Adventure Games
- Terraria Indie Games
- Google Earth VR Casual Games
- Stardew Valley Indie Games
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 Simulation Games
- American Truck Simulator Simulation Games
- The Walking Dead Adventure Games
- Subnautica Adventure Games
- The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt RPG Games
- Resident Evil 2 Action Games
- RimWorld Simulation Games
- Borderlands 2 Action Games
- LEGO® Star Wars™ - The Complete Saga Adventure Games
- BeamNG.drive Simulation Games