Caninecommandos is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Materials protected by copyright belong to their respective owners. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, and others.
We create the app and support it until you don’t need our services anymore. There are several stages in app development, and we follow them step by step. Our team offers close collaboration. You will receive reports and grow able to see the progress we’ve made with your app. Before we start work, we will discuss all the details of the process.
Authentic content by Caninecommandos
Tabletop Simulator has it all. The base game includes 15 classics like Chess, Poker, Jigsaw Puzzles, Dominoes, and Mahjong. Additionally, there are thousands of community created content on the Workshop. If you’re the tabletop gaming type, we include an RPG Kit which has tilesets & furniture, as well as animated figurines that you can set up and battle with your friends, with even more options in the Chest. There’s even an option for Game Masters so they can control the table!
If you’re into creativity and prototyping, you can easily create your own games by importing images onto custom boards & tables, create custom decks, import 3D models, create scripts, and much more. You can choose to upload your creations on the Steam Workshop or share them privately with your friends.
Fun For All Ages
Everyone can play Tabletop Simulator! Play a classic board game with grandma, have poker night with the guys, or start your epic RPG adventure with your crew. Play almost any tabletop game you can think of! Being a multiplayer-focused game, up to 10 players can play at any given time.
Our downloadable content (DLCs) are different from other games, as we partner with developers and publishers to bring their games into Tabletop Simulator. Each DLC is custom created with high quality assets and special themes that match their games. And best of all, only the host needs to own the DLC for everyone at the table to play.
- Online sandbox with unlimited games to play how you want.
- Multiplayer physics with objects that collide and interact just how you would expect.
- Create your own mods easily with full Steam Workshop support and 3D model importing.
- Take games to the next level with Lua scripting support.
- Play just like you do in real life; pick up, rotate, shake, and throw any object.
- Up to 10 people can play together on the same table.
- Team system with voice and text chat.
- Save & load individual objects and complete games.
- Hotseat allows you to play locally on the same computer with your friends.
- Browse the internet, listen to music, and watch videos in multiplayer, in-game on a tablet.
- Perfect for RPGs - build your very own roleplaying dungeons with our modular tileset, RPG Kit, Multiple States and Tablet (useful for character sheets).
- Great admin tools to enable or disable player permissions and to eliminate griefing in public games.
- 360° panoramic backgrounds that change the lighting and atmosphere.
- Included games: Backgammon, Cards, Chess, Checkers, Chinese Checkers, Custom Board, Dice, Dominoes, Go, Jigsaw Puzzles, Mahjong, Pachisi, Piecepack, Poker, Reversi, RPG Kit, Sandbox, Solitaire, and Tablet.
App of the month
- Wallpaper Engine Utilities
- Counter-Strike Free to Play Games
- Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition Strategy Games
- Left 4 Dead Action Games
- Garry's Mod Indie Games
- Tabletop Simulator Simulation Games
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated Adventure Games
- Terraria Indie Games
- Google Earth VR Casual Games
- Stardew Valley Indie Games
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 Simulation Games
- American Truck Simulator Simulation Games
- The Walking Dead Adventure Games
- Subnautica Adventure Games
- The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt RPG Games
- Resident Evil 2 Action Games
- RimWorld Simulation Games
- Borderlands 2 Action Games
- LEGO® Star Wars™ - The Complete Saga Adventure Games
- BeamNG.drive Simulation Games