- Version: Peak Games
- Author: 6354
- Rating: 4.7
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Toon Blast is a game developed by the Cartoon Network and was launched in June 2015, with the purpose of its players being to save all the toons from the evil robots. The game has a gameplay that is very similar to that of the popular game Candy Crush.
The gameplay is very similar to that of Candy Crush, just with a different graphic. This game is in turn based on the gameplay of the popular game, with an objective that is to clear all the toons from the screen. You can play this game by going through different levels, and you can earn points and use them to buy different characters or power-ups.
The graphics are very colorful and fun, the animations are very smooth and the background changes with every new level.
The controls are very easy to understand and are very similar to those of Candy Crush.
Information about Replay Value of Toon Blast
The replay value is great because there are many characters you can get, different levels and power-ups to buy that will help you in the game.
- Graphics are very colorful;
- The gameplay is very similar to Candy Crush;
- There are many characters to choose from;
- The controls are very easy to understand;
- The animations are very smooth;
- The background changes with every new level;
- There are many ads;
- The game is not free to play;
- It takes a long time to clear one level;
- Some people might get bored of the game very quickly;
- It is very easy to get stuck on a level;
This game is one of the best puzzle games I've ever played, but I have some issues with the gameplay, because it is very similar to that of Candy Crush, which is why it might get boring fast. I recommend this game to anyone who loves puzzle games.