Pixel Gun 3D: FPS Shooter & Battle Royale
Caninecommandos is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Materials protected by copyright belong to their respective owners. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, and others.
We create the app and support it until you don’t need our services anymore. There are several stages in app development, and we follow them step by step. Our team offers close collaboration. You will receive reports and grow able to see the progress we’ve made with your app. Before we start work, we will discuss all the details of the process.
Authentic content by Caninecommandos
Pixel Gun 3D is a mobile game for iOS and Android with a very simple, yet addictive gameplay. The game has been developed by RiliSoft Entertainment Ltd, and it has been published by the company for Google Play, iOS, and Amazon on October 31, 2013. The game is available in the form of a free download, and the game can be played on most mobile devices.
In Pixel Gun 3D, players can go through the game's campaign, which consists of 10 maps, or they can play in a battle with other players. The game is mostly played from a first-person perspective, but there are moments when the game switches to a third-person perspective. The campaign is played in a series of levels, each of which has a different objective. In order to complete a level, players must complete a certain task. The game has a variety of weapons, and players can use them to kill their enemies. The game has a multiplayer option. The multiplayer mode is played on a level that has been created by players, or on a preset map. In addition to weapons, players can also use special skills.
One of the things that differentiate Pixel Gun 3D from other games is the graphic style. The game has simple graphics, which many people might find refreshing.
The game has simplistic, yet colorful graphics. The game's graphics are mostly cartoony, but they can be a little more realistic when the third-person perspective is used.
The controls are easy to learn. Most of the controls are done with a single finger, or by tapping on the screen.
Pixel Gun 3D is a well-designed mobile game. Its easy and accessible gameplay make it a perfect game for people who don't usually play games. The game also has a lot of weapons, which make it even more entertaining. The multiplayer option is a major advantage, as the game can be played with other people. The game is free, and it doesn't have ads. Players need to have a good internet connection in order to play the game.
- Simple and easy-to-learn gameplay;
- Variety of weapons and special skills;
- Multiplayer mode;
- Easy to play;
- The game is not long enough;
- The game has a lot of ads;
- The game's interface is not that intuitive;
- The game is not that stable;
- The game is not compatible with older versions of Android;
If you're looking for a mobile game to play on your free time, this game is for you.
App of the month
- Wallpaper Engine Utilities
- Counter-Strike Free to Play Games
- Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition Strategy Games
- Left 4 Dead Action Games
- Garry's Mod Indie Games
- Tabletop Simulator Simulation Games
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated Adventure Games
- Terraria Indie Games
- Google Earth VR Casual Games
- Stardew Valley Indie Games
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 Simulation Games
- American Truck Simulator Simulation Games
- The Walking Dead Adventure Games
- Subnautica Adventure Games
- The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt RPG Games
- Resident Evil 2 Action Games
- RimWorld Simulation Games
- Borderlands 2 Action Games
- LEGO® Star Wars™ - The Complete Saga Adventure Games
- BeamNG.drive Simulation Games