Trivial Quiz Pursuit Knowledge
Caninecommandos is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Materials protected by copyright belong to their respective owners. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, and others.
We create the app and support it until you don’t need our services anymore. There are several stages in app development, and we follow them step by step. Our team offers close collaboration. You will receive reports and grow able to see the progress we’ve made with your app. Before we start work, we will discuss all the details of the process.
Authentic content by Caninecommandos
Trivial Quiz Pursuit Knowledge is a trivia game for the Nintendo 64 that brings the board game to the Nintendo 64. The game contains a variety of topics that are available to be answered by the player. You have to answer questions to get past the level in order to beat the game.
The gameplay is very simple and easy to follow. All you have to do is answer questions correctly in order to beat the game. You are presented with a question, and you have to answer it.
The graphics are not as high-quality as other Nintendo 64 games. However, the colors are very vibrant and the backgrounds are well done.
The controls are very simple to understand and use. You use the controller to move the cursor and answer questions.
Information about Replay Value
After you beat the game, there is no replay value.
- Gamers can learn trivia facts;
- Great for large groups of people who want to play together;
- It is a great way to pass time on a long car ride;
- It is a great game for a rainy day;
- It can also be played with friends;
- It is a great, inexpensive way to stay sharp;
- The game controls are easy to understand;
- It is not very challenging for experienced trivia game players;
- The graphics are not as high-quality as other Nintendo 64 games;
- The controls are not very intuitive;
- It is not a very good game if you are looking for something challenging;
I like Trivial Pursuit because it is a fun game that makes you think. It is a great game to play if you enjoy trivia games and board games.
App of the month
- Wallpaper Engine Utilities
- Counter-Strike Free to Play Games
- Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition Strategy Games
- Left 4 Dead Action Games
- Garry's Mod Indie Games
- Tabletop Simulator Simulation Games
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated Adventure Games
- Terraria Indie Games
- Google Earth VR Casual Games
- Stardew Valley Indie Games
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 Simulation Games
- American Truck Simulator Simulation Games
- The Walking Dead Adventure Games
- Subnautica Adventure Games
- The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt RPG Games
- Resident Evil 2 Action Games
- RimWorld Simulation Games
- Borderlands 2 Action Games
- LEGO® Star Wars™ - The Complete Saga Adventure Games
- BeamNG.drive Simulation Games